Michael Primig and Frédéric Chalmel contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 10, pages 1103–1114, July 2013
How to Cite
Mathieu, R., Evrard, B., Fromont, G., Rioux-Leclercq, N., Godet, J., Cathelineau, X., Guillé, F., Primig, M. and Chalmel, F. (2013), Expression screening of cancer/testis genes in prostate cancer identifies nr6a1 as a novel marker of disease progression and aggressiveness. Prostate, 73: 1103–1114. doi: 10.1002/pros.22659
The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- ARTP Fellowship
- ARC. Grant Number: 7985
- Inserm Avenir. Grant Number: R07216NS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.