All authors declare no conflict of interest.
Exogenous SPARC Suppresses Proliferation and Migration of Prostate Cancer by Interacting With Integrin β1
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1159–1170, August 2013
How to Cite
Shin, M., Mizokami, A., Kim, J., Ofude, M., Konaka, H., Kadono, Y., Kitagawa, Y., Miwa, S., Kumaki, M., Keller, E. T. and Namiki, M. (2013), Exogenous SPARC Suppresses Proliferation and Migration of Prostate Cancer by Interacting With Integrin β1. Prostate, 73: 1159–1170. doi: 10.1002/pros.22664
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 23791747, 23390379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.