Metabolic Reprogramming and Validation of Hyperpolarized 13C Lactate as a Prostate Cancer Biomarker Using a Human Prostate Tissue Slice Culture Bioreactor
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1171–1181, August 2013
How to Cite
Keshari, K. R., Sriram, R., Van Criekinge, M., Wilson, D. M., Wang, Z. J., Vigneron, D. B., Peehl, D. M. and Kurhanewicz, J. (2013), Metabolic Reprogramming and Validation of Hyperpolarized 13C Lactate as a Prostate Cancer Biomarker Using a Human Prostate Tissue Slice Culture Bioreactor. Prostate, 73: 1171–1181. doi: 10.1002/pros.22665
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Department of Defense Synergistic Idea Development Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0334
- Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: W81XWH-12-1-0328
- Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Concept Award
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: P41 EB013598, K99 EB014328, R01 CA166766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.