Metabolic Reprogramming and Validation of Hyperpolarized 13C Lactate as a Prostate Cancer Biomarker Using a Human Prostate Tissue Slice Culture Bioreactor
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1171–1181, August 2013
How to Cite
Keshari, K. R., Sriram, R., Van Criekinge, M., Wilson, D. M., Wang, Z. J., Vigneron, D. B., Peehl, D. M. and Kurhanewicz, J. (2013), Metabolic Reprogramming and Validation of Hyperpolarized 13C Lactate as a Prostate Cancer Biomarker Using a Human Prostate Tissue Slice Culture Bioreactor. Prostate, 73: 1171–1181. doi: 10.1002/pros.22665
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Department of Defense Synergistic Idea Development Award. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0334
- Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: W81XWH-12-1-0328
- Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Concept Award
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: P41 EB013598, K99 EB014328, R01 CA166766
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.