The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Quantified KLK15 Gene Expression Levels Discriminate Prostate Cancer From Benign Tumors and Constitute a Novel Independent Predictor of Disease Progression
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1191–1201, August 2013
How to Cite
Mavridis, K., Stravodimos, K. and Scorilas, A. (2013), Quantified KLK15 Gene Expression Levels Discriminate Prostate Cancer From Benign Tumors and Constitute a Novel Independent Predictor of Disease Progression. Prostate, 73: 1191–1201. doi: 10.1002/pros.22667
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- European Union (European Social Fund—ESF) and Greek National Funds through the Operational Program “Education and Lifelong Learning” of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF)—Research Funding Program: THALIS–UOA (BIOPROMO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.