Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose. There is no conflict of interest. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors.
A New Proposed Rodent Model of Chemically Induced Prostate Carcinogenesis: Distinct Time-Course Prostate Cancer Progression in the Dorsolateral and Ventral Lobes
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 11, pages 1202–1213, August 2013
How to Cite
Gonçalves, B. F., de Campos, S. G.P., Zanetoni, C., Scarano, W. R., Falleiros, L. R., Amorim, R. L., Góes, R. M. and Taboga, S. R. (2013), A New Proposed Rodent Model of Chemically Induced Prostate Carcinogenesis: Distinct Time-Course Prostate Cancer Progression in the Dorsolateral and Ventral Lobes. Prostate, 73: 1202–1213. doi: 10.1002/pros.22669
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- São Paulo Research Foundation—FAPESP. Grant Number: Proc. Nr. 2008/11236-7
- Brazilian National Research and Development Council—CNPq. Grant Number: Proc. Nr. 301596/2011-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.