Shancheng Ren, Jianfeng Xu, and Tie Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Plateau effect of prostate cancer risk-associated SNPs in discriminating prostate biopsy outcomes
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 16, pages 1824–1835, December 2013
How to Cite
Ren, S., Xu, J., Zhou, T., Jiang, H., Chen, H., Liu, F., Na, R., Zhang, L., Wu, Y., Sun, J., Yang, B., Gao, X., Zheng, S. L., Xu, C., Ding, Q. and Sun, Y. (2013), Plateau effect of prostate cancer risk-associated SNPs in discriminating prostate biopsy outcomes. Prostate, 73: 1824–1835. doi: 10.1002/pros.22721
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101946
- Prostate Cancer Foundation Young Investigator Award
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 12PJD008
- National Key Basic Research Program Grant 973. Grant Number: 2012CB518301
- Key Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81130047
- Fudan University “Thousand Talents Program”
- Huashan Hospital
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NCI CA129684
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11410708200
- The National Basic Research Program to Y.S. Grant Number: 2012CB518300
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.