First authorship shared by Dr. Bensen and Dr. Xu.
Admixture mapping of prostate cancer in African Americans participating in the North Carolina-Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP)
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2014
How to Cite
Bensen, J. T., Xu, Z., McKeigue, P. M., Smith, G. J., Fontham, E. T.H., Mohler, J. L. and Taylor, J. A. (2014), Admixture mapping of prostate cancer in African Americans participating in the North Carolina-Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP). Prostate, 74: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/pros.22722
No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH. Grant Number: Z01 ES049033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.