Evaluation of ERG responsive proteome in prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 70–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Tan, S.-H., Furusato, B., Fang, X., He, F., Mohamed, A. A., Griner, N. B., Sood, K., Saxena, S., Katta, S., Young, D., Chen, Y., Sreenath, T., Petrovics, G., Dobi, A., McLeod, D. G., Sesterhenn, I. A., Saxena, S. and Srivastava, S. (2014), Evaluation of ERG responsive proteome in prostate cancer. Prostate, 74: 70–89. doi: 10.1002/pros.22731
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01CA162383
- CPDR program fund. Grant Number: HU0001-10-2-0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.