Senior Mass Spectroscopist.
Androgenic biomarker profiling in human matrices and cell culture samples using high throughput, electrospray tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 722–731, May 2014
How to Cite
Wilton, J. H., Titus, M. A., Efstathiou, E., Fetterly, G. J. and Mohler, J. L. (2014), Androgenic biomarker profiling in human matrices and cell culture samples using high throughput, electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. Prostate, 74: 722–731. doi: 10.1002/pros.22792
Conflicts of interest: No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: DAMD 17-03-2-0052
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-10-1-0273, W81XWH-10-1-1000
- PCF Challenge Award
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: NCI-CCSG-CA016056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.