TCF7L2 type 2 diabetes risk variant, lifestyle factors, and incidence of prostate cancer
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 74, Issue 12, pages 1161–1170, September 2014
How to Cite
Drake, I., Wallström, P., Hindy, G., Ericson, U., Gullberg, B., Bjartell, A., Sonestedt, E., Orho-Melander, M. and Wirfält, E. (2014), TCF7L2 type 2 diabetes risk variant, lifestyle factors, and incidence of prostate cancer. Prostate, 74: 1161–1170. doi: 10.1002/pros.22832
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.