Pawel Osmulski and Devalingam Mahalingam contributed equally to this work.
Nanomechanical biomarkers of single circulating tumor cells for detection of castration resistant prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 74, Issue 13, pages 1297–1307, September 2014
How to Cite
Osmulski, P., Mahalingam, D., Gaczynska, M. E., Liu, J., Huang, S., Horning, A. M., Wang, C.-M., Thompson, I. M., Huang, T. H.-M. and Chen, C.-L. (2014), Nanomechanical biomarkers of single circulating tumor cells for detection of castration resistant prostate cancer. Prostate, 74: 1297–1307. doi: 10.1002/pros.22846
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- Integrative Cancer Biology Program. Grant Number: U54CA113001
- Early Detection Research Network. Grant Number: U01CA086402
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: P30CA054174
- National Institutes of Health
- University of Texas STARS Award
- Cancer Therapy and Research Center Fund
- Voelcker Fund
- GMaP Region 4 NCI Early Career Cancer Health Disparities Researcher Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.