Mechanisms of action of androgens and antiandrogens: Effects of antiandrogens on translocation of cytoplasmic androgen receptor and nuclear abundance of dihydrotestosterone
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 599–610, 1982
How to Cite
Callaway, T. W., Bruchovsky, N., Rennie, P. S. and Comeau, T. (1982), Mechanisms of action of androgens and antiandrogens: Effects of antiandrogens on translocation of cytoplasmic androgen receptor and nuclear abundance of dihydrotestosterone. Prostate, 3: 599–610. doi: 10.1002/pros.2990030609
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Medical Research Council of Canada and the National Cancer Institute of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!