Prostatic structure and function in relation to the etiology of prostatic cancer
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 351–366, 1983
How to Cite
Isaacs, J. T. (1983), Prostatic structure and function in relation to the etiology of prostatic cancer. Prostate, 4: 351–366. doi: 10.1002/pros.2990040405
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2006
- NIH, USPHS. Grant Numbers: CA 15416, CA 06974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.