Sex-hormone-induced inflammation and fibromuscular proliferation in the rat lateral prostate
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 271–286, 1988
How to Cite
Lee Robinette, C. (1988), Sex-hormone-induced inflammation and fibromuscular proliferation in the rat lateral prostate. Prostate, 12: 271–286. doi: 10.1002/pros.2990120310
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1987
- National Institutes of Health, by Eli Lilly and Company, and by the State of North Carolina. Grant Number: R01 DK 35444-O1A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.