Case-control study of prostatic cancer in Kyoto, Japan: Demographic and some lifestyle risk factors
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 117–122, 1989
How to Cite
Oishi, K., Okada, K., Yoshida, O., Yamabe, H., Ohno, Y., Hayes, R. B. and Schroeder, F. H. (1989), Case-control study of prostatic cancer in Kyoto, Japan: Demographic and some lifestyle risk factors. Prostate, 14: 117–122. doi: 10.1002/pros.2990140205
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 1988
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 1988
- Cancer Research from the Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: 60010013
- Toyota Foundation and the International Agency for Research on Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.