Studies on the structure and intrinsic innervation of the normal human prostate
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Supplement: Papers Presented at the Current Prespectives in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Meeting Held in London, September 17, 1988
Volume 15, Issue Supplement S2, pages 5–16, 1989
How to Cite
Higgins, J. R. A. and Gosling, J. A. (1989), Studies on the structure and intrinsic innervation of the normal human prostate. Prostate, 15: 5–16. doi: 10.1002/pros.2990150503
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.