Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP): Round IV
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Supplement: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Techniques for Protein Structure Prediction
Volume 45, Issue Supplement 5, pages 2–7, 2001
How to Cite
Moult, J., Fidelis, K., Zemla, A. and Hubbard, T. (2001), Critical assessment of methods of protein structure prediction (CASP): Round IV. Proteins, 45: 2–7. doi: 10.1002/prot.10054
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2001
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
- Department of Energy (OHER). Grant Number: DE-FG02-96ER 62271
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: LM07085
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM/DK61967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!