This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Principles of docking: An overview of search algorithms and a guide to scoring functions †
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 409–443, 1 June 2002
How to Cite
Halperin, I., Ma, B., Wolfson, H. and Nussinov, R. (2002), Principles of docking: An overview of search algorithms and a guide to scoring functions . Proteins, 47: 409–443. doi: 10.1002/prot.10115
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2001
- Ministry of Science, Israel
- “Center of Excellence in Geometric Computing and Its Applications”
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at Tel Aviv University
- National Cancer Institute, NIH. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!