Performance evaluation of a new algorithm for the detection of remote homologs with sequence comparison
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 367–376, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Kann, M. G. and Goldstein, R. A. (2002), Performance evaluation of a new algorithm for the detection of remote homologs with sequence comparison. Proteins, 48: 367–376. doi: 10.1002/prot.10117
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: LM0577
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BIR9512955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!