ConsDock: A new program for the consensus analysis of protein–ligand interactions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 521–533, 1 June 2002
How to Cite
Paul, N. and Rognan, D. (2002), ConsDock: A new program for the consensus analysis of protein–ligand interactions. Proteins, 47: 521–533. doi: 10.1002/prot.10119
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2002
- Strasbourg-Alsace-Lorraine genopole
- French Ministry of Research and Technology
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM, Paris, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!