Atomic coordinates for IOLI plus zinc and IOLI minus zinc have been deposited into the Protein Data Bank (PDB) as entries 1I6N and 1I6O, respectively.
Crystal structure of Bacillus subtilis ioli shows endonuclase IV fold with altered Zn binding†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 423–426, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Zhang, R.-G., Dementieva, I., Duke, N., Collart, F., Quaite-Randall, E., Alkire, R., Dieckman, L., Maltsev, N., Korolev, O. and Joachimiak, A. (2002), Crystal structure of Bacillus subtilis ioli shows endonuclase IV fold with altered Zn binding. Proteins, 48: 423–426. doi: 10.1002/prot.10159
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2002
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: GM62414-01
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38