Ab initio construction of polypeptide fragments: Accuracy of loop decoy discrimination by an all-atom statistical potential and the AMBER force field with the Generalized Born solvation model
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 21–40, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
de Bakker, P. I. W., DePristo, M. A., Burke, D. F. and Blundell, T. L. (2003), Ab initio construction of polypeptide fragments: Accuracy of loop decoy discrimination by an all-atom statistical potential and the AMBER force field with the Generalized Born solvation model. Proteins, 51: 21–40. doi: 10.1002/prot.10235
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2002
- Cambridge European Trust
- Isaac Newton Trust
- NUFFIC Talentenprogramma
- Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!