These authors contributed equally to this work.
X-ray structure of an M. jannaschii DNA-binding protein: Implications for antibiotic resistance in S. aureus†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 170–173, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Ray, S. S., Bonanno, J. B., Chen, H., de Lencastre, H., Wu, S., Tomasz, A. and Burley, S. K. (2003), X-ray structure of an M. jannaschii DNA-binding protein: Implications for antibiotic resistance in S. aureus. Proteins, 50: 170–173. doi: 10.1002/prot.10272
Mj223 represents an NYSGRC target T88.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P50 GM62529, RO1 AI45738
- Rockefeller University