Structure of the YibK methyltransferase from Haemophilus influenzae (HI0766): A cofactor bound at a site formed by a knot
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 56–67, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Lim, K., Zhang, H., Tempczyk, A., Krajewski, W., Bonander, N., Toedt, J., Howard, A., Eisenstein, E. and Herzberg, O. (2003), Structure of the YibK methyltransferase from Haemophilus influenzae (HI0766): A cofactor bound at a site formed by a knot. Proteins, 51: 56–67. doi: 10.1002/prot.10323
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: PO1 GM57890
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!