CAPRI: A Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: CAPRI—Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 2–9, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Janin, J., Henrick, K., Moult, J., Eyck, L. T., Sternberg, M. J. E., Vajda, S., Vakser, I. and Wodak, S. J. (2003), CAPRI: A Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions. Proteins, 52: 2–9. doi: 10.1002/prot.10381
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS, France)
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS, Belgium)
- Action Informatique Mathématiques Physique pour la Génomique (IMPG, Ministry of Education, France)
- The International Society for Computational Biology (ISCB)
- Organon International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!