Finding needles in haystacks: Reranking DOT results by using shape complementarity, cluster analysis, and biological information
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: CAPRI—Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 33–40, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Law, D. S., Ten Eyck, L. F., Katzenelson, O., Tsigelny, I., Roberts, V. A., Pique, M. E. and Mitchell, J. C. (2003), Finding needles in haystacks: Reranking DOT results by using shape complementarity, cluster analysis, and biological information. Proteins, 52: 33–40. doi: 10.1002/prot.10395
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF DBI-9911196
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG03-01ER25497
- Proctor and Gamble Company
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!