Dina Schneidman-Duhovny and Yuval Inbar contributed equally to the work
Taking geometry to its edge: Fast unbound rigid (and hinge-bent) docking†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
Published 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: CAPRI—Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 107–112, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Schneidman-Duhovny, D., Inbar, Y., Polak, V., Shatsky, M., Halperin, I., Benyamini, H., Barzilai, A., Dror, O., Haspel, N., Nussinov, R. and Wolfson, H. J. (2003), Taking geometry to its edge: Fast unbound rigid (and hinge-bent) docking. Proteins, 52: 107–112. doi: 10.1002/prot.10397
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2002
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
- Israel Science Foundation, Israel Academy of Sciences
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at Tel Aviv University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!