The tissue factor/factor VIIa/factor Xa complex: A model built by docking and site-directed mutagenesis
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 640–648, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Norledge, B. V., Petrovan, R. J., Ruf, W. and Olson, A. J. (2003), The tissue factor/factor VIIa/factor Xa complex: A model built by docking and site-directed mutagenesis. Proteins, 53: 640–648. doi: 10.1002/prot.10445
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: PO1 HL1 6411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!