Crystal structure of tRNA (m1G37) methyltransferase from Aquifex aeolicus at 2.6 Å resolution: A novel methyltransferase fold
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 326–328, 1 November 2003
How to Cite
Liu, J., Wang, W., Shin, D. H., Yokota, H., Kim, R. and Kim, S.-H. (2003), Crystal structure of tRNA (m1G37) methyltransferase from Aquifex aeolicus at 2.6 Å resolution: A novel methyltransferase fold. Proteins, 53: 326–328. doi: 10.1002/prot.10479
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 62412
- 1Transfer RNA modification in different organisms. Chem Scr 1986; 26B: 91–95..
- 6Sparse matrixsampling: a screening method for crystallization of proteins. J Appl Crystallogr 191; 24: 401., .
- 8Automated structure solution for MIR and MAD. Acta Crystallogr 1999; D55: 849–861., .
- 9Collaborative Computational Project No.4. The CCP4 suite: programs for protein crystallography. Acta Crystallogr 1994; D50: 760–763.
- 10Improved methods for building protein models in electron density maps and the location of errors in these models. Acta Crystallogr 1991; A47: 110–119., , , .
- 11Crystallography and NMR system (CNS): a new software system for macromolecular structure determination. Acta Crystallogr 1998; D54: 905–921., , , , , , , , , , , , , .