New Fold Methods: Assessment
Predictions without templates: New folds, secondary structure, and contacts in CASP5
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Supplement: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Techniques for Protein Structure Prediction
Volume 53, Issue Supplement 6, pages 436–456, 2003
How to Cite
Aloy, P., Stark, A., Hadley, C. and Russell, R. B. (2003), Predictions without templates: New folds, secondary structure, and contacts in CASP5. Proteins, 53: 436–456. doi: 10.1002/prot.10546
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!