P. Bradley, D. Chivian, J. Meiler, K.M.S. Misura, C.A. Rohl, W.R. Schief, and W.J. Wedemeyer contributed equally to this work.
New Fold Methods: Prediction Reports
Rosetta predictions in CASP5: Successes, failures, and prospects for complete automation
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Supplement: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Techniques for Protein Structure Prediction
Volume 53, Issue Supplement 6, pages 457–468, 2003
How to Cite
Bradley, P., Chivian, D., Meiler, J., Misura, K. M.S., Rohl, C. A., Schief, W. R., Wedemeyer, W. J., Schueler-Furman, O., Murphy, P., Schonbrun, J., Strauss, C. E.M. and Baker, D. (2003), Rosetta predictions in CASP5: Successes, failures, and prospects for complete automation. Proteins, 53: 457–468. doi: 10.1002/prot.10552
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2003
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Cancer Research Fund of the Damon Runyon-Walter Winchell Foundation
- Human Frontier Science Program
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NRSA AR08558, T32 HG 00035
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!