Phenomenological similarities between protein denaturation and small-molecule dissolution: Insights into the mechanism driving the thermal resistance of globular proteins
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 323–332, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Ragone, R. (2004), Phenomenological similarities between protein denaturation and small-molecule dissolution: Insights into the mechanism driving the thermal resistance of globular proteins. Proteins, 54: 323–332. doi: 10.1002/prot.10574
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2002
- Council for Scientific Research of the Regione Campania, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!