A structural and dynamic model for the interaction of interleukin-8 and glycosaminoglycans: Support from isothermal fluorescence titrations
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 768–775, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Krieger, E., Geretti, E., Brandner, B., Goger, B., Wells, T. N. and Kungl, A. J. (2004), A structural and dynamic model for the interaction of interleukin-8 and glycosaminoglycans: Support from isothermal fluorescence titrations. Proteins, 54: 768–775. doi: 10.1002/prot.10590
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2003
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 13635-CHE, 15969-N03
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLK3-CT-2001-01976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!