Structural principles of leucine-rich repeat (LRR) proteins
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 394–403, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Enkhbayar, P., Kamiya, M., Osaki, M., Matsumoto, T. and Matsushima, N. (2004), Structural principles of leucine-rich repeat (LRR) proteins. Proteins, 54: 394–403. doi: 10.1002/prot.10605
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2003
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!