Predicting peptide binding to MHC pockets via molecular modeling, implicit solvation, and global optimization
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 534–556, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Schafroth, H. D. and Floudas, C. A. (2004), Predicting peptide binding to MHC pockets via molecular modeling, implicit solvation, and global optimization. Proteins, 54: 534–556. doi: 10.1002/prot.10608
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM52032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!