A hierarchical approach to all-atom protein loop prediction
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 351–367, 1 May 2004
How to Cite
Jacobson, M. P., Pincus, D. L., Rapp, C. S., Day, T. J.F., Honig, B., Shaw, D. E. and Friesner, R. A. (2004), A hierarchical approach to all-atom protein loop prediction. Proteins, 55: 351–367. doi: 10.1002/prot.10613
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2003
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0302445
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-52018, GM-30518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!