Availability: MultiProt is available for download at http://bioinfo3d.cs.tau.ac.il/MultiProt/.
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 143–156, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Shatsky, M., Nussinov, R. and Wolfson, H. J. (2004), A method for simultaneous alignment of multiple protein structures. Proteins, 56: 143–156. doi: 10.1002/prot.10628
The publisher or recipient acknowledges right of the U.S. Government to retain a nonexclusive, royalty-free license in and to any copyright covering the article.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2003
- “Center of Excellence in Geometric Computing and its Applications” funded by the Israel Science Foundation (administered by the Israel Academy of Sciences)
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at Tel Aviv University
- Federal funds from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!