The role of pH on instability and aggregation of sickle hemoglobin solutions
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 169–176, April 2004
How to Cite
Manno, M., San Biagio, P. L. and Palma, M. U. (2004), The role of pH on instability and aggregation of sickle hemoglobin solutions. Proteins, 55: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/prot.10648
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2003
- National Inter-University Project (PRIN) on the Formation dynamics, … and Structure of fibrillar and amorphous aggregates etc. (MIUR)
- Università di Palermo Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!