A family of proteins related to Spätzle, the toll receptor ligand, are encoded in the Drosophila genome
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 71–80, 1 October 2001
How to Cite
Parker, J. S., Mizuguchi, K. and Gay, N. J. (2001), A family of proteins related to Spätzle, the toll receptor ligand, are encoded in the Drosophila genome. Proteins, 45: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/prot.1125
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!