Revisiting the structural flexibility of the complex p21ras-GTP: The catalytic conformation of the molecular switch II
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 297–312, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Soares, T.A., Miller, J.H. and Straatsma, T.P. (2001), Revisiting the structural flexibility of the complex p21ras-GTP: The catalytic conformation of the molecular switch II. Proteins, 45: 297–312. doi: 10.1002/prot.1150
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2001
- LDRD funds as part of the Environmental Health Initiative at PNNL
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!