Major venom allergen of yellow jackets, Ves v 5: Structural characterization of a pathogenesis-related protein superfamily
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 438–448, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Henriksen, A., King, T. P., Mirza, O., Monsalve, R. I., Meno, K., Ipsen, H., Larsen, J. N., Gajhede, M. and Spangfort, M. D. (2001), Major venom allergen of yellow jackets, Ves v 5: Structural characterization of a pathogenesis-related protein superfamily. Proteins, 45: 438–448. doi: 10.1002/prot.1160
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: AI-17021
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!