These two authors contribute equally to this work.
A physical reference state unifies the structure-derived potential of mean force for protein folding and binding
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 93–101, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Liu, S., Zhang, C., Zhou, H. and Zhou, Y. (2004), A physical reference state unifies the structure-derived potential of mean force for protein folding and binding. Proteins, 56: 93–101. doi: 10.1002/prot.20019
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM 966049, R01 GM 068530
- HHMI (to SUNY Buffalo) and the Center for Computational Research and the Keck Center for Computational Biology at SUNY Buffalo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!