Predictive reconstruction of the mitochondrial iron–sulfur cluster assembly metabolism: I. The role of the protein pair ferredoxin–ferredoxin reductase (Yah1–Arh1)
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 354–366, 1 August 2004
How to Cite
Alves, R., Herrero, E. and Sorribas, A. (2004), Predictive reconstruction of the mitochondrial iron–sulfur cluster assembly metabolism: I. The role of the protein pair ferredoxin–ferredoxin reductase (Yah1–Arh1). Proteins, 56: 354–366. doi: 10.1002/prot.20110
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2003
- Spanish Ministerio de Educacion, Cultura y Deporte. Grant Number: SB2000-031
- Portuguese Fundaçao para a Ciencia e Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Number: BPD 11533/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!