NrdH-redoxin of Corynebacterium ammoniagenes forms a domain-swapped dimer
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 613–619, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Stehr, M. and Lindqvist, Y. (2004), NrdH-redoxin of Corynebacterium ammoniagenes forms a domain-swapped dimer. Proteins, 55: 613–619. doi: 10.1002/prot.20126
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2003
- Swedish Research Council—Scientific Council for Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!