Toward an atomistic model for predicting transcription-factor binding sites
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 262–268, 1 November 2004
How to Cite
Endres, R. G., Schulthess, T. C. and Wingreen, N. S. (2004), Toward an atomistic model for predicting transcription-factor binding sites. Proteins, 57: 262–268. doi: 10.1002/prot.20199
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2004
- Division of Mathematical Information and Computational Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!