Escherichia coli adenylate kinase dynamics: Comparison of elastic network model modes with mode-coupling 15N-NMR relaxation data
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 468–480, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Temiz, N. A., Meirovitch, E. and Bahar, I. (2004), Escherichia coli adenylate kinase dynamics: Comparison of elastic network model modes with mode-coupling 15N-NMR relaxation data. Proteins, 57: 468–480. doi: 10.1002/prot.20226
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2003
- NIGMS. Grant Number: 065805-01A1
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 520/99-16
- Damadian Center for Magnetic Resonance Research at Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!