H. J. Yoon and H. L. Kim contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of peptide deformylase from Staphylococcus aureus in complex with actinonin, a naturally occurring antibacterial agent
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 639–642, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Yoon, H.-J., Kim, H. L., Lee, S.-K., Kim, H.-W., Kim, H.-W., Lee, J. Y., Mikami, B. and Suh, S. W. (2004), Crystal structure of peptide deformylase from Staphylococcus aureus in complex with actinonin, a naturally occurring antibacterial agent. Proteins, 57: 639–642. doi: 10.1002/prot.20231
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2004
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R03-2003-000-10031-0
- Korea Ministry of Science and Technology (NRL-2001). Grant Number: M10318000132