Is allostery an intrinsic property of all dynamic proteins?
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 433–443, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Gunasekaran, K., Ma, B. and Nussinov, R. (2004), Is allostery an intrinsic property of all dynamic proteins?. Proteins, 57: 433–443. doi: 10.1002/prot.20232
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2003
- Center of Excellence in Geometric Computing and its Applications
- Ministry of Science
- Tel Aviv University
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!