Three-dimensional model of a substrate-bound SARS chymotrypsin-like cysteine proteinase predicted by multiple molecular dynamics simulations: Catalytic efficiency regulated by substrate binding
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 747–757, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Pang, Y.-P. (2004), Three-dimensional model of a substrate-bound SARS chymotrypsin-like cysteine proteinase predicted by multiple molecular dynamics simulations: Catalytic efficiency regulated by substrate binding. Proteins, 57: 747–757. doi: 10.1002/prot.20249
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2004
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: DAAD19-01-1-0322
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-1-0318
- U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-2-0001
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 5R01AI054574-02
- Aeronautical Systems Center of the High Performance Computing Modernization Program of the U.S. Department of Defense
- San Diego Supercomputing Center
- University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
- Compaq Medical Sciences Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!