Three-dimensional model of a substrate-bound SARS chymotrypsin-like cysteine proteinase predicted by multiple molecular dynamics simulations: Catalytic efficiency regulated by substrate binding
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 747–757, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Pang, Y.-P. (2004), Three-dimensional model of a substrate-bound SARS chymotrypsin-like cysteine proteinase predicted by multiple molecular dynamics simulations: Catalytic efficiency regulated by substrate binding. Proteins, 57: 747–757. doi: 10.1002/prot.20249
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2004
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: DAAD19-01-1-0322
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-1-0318
- U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-2-0001
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 5R01AI054574-02
- Aeronautical Systems Center of the High Performance Computing Modernization Program of the U.S. Department of Defense
- San Diego Supercomputing Center
- University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
- Compaq Medical Sciences Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!